The market has various types of chainsaws. Among them are the Echo chainsaws models. They are among the most popular chainsaw models known for their durability, delivery, and convenience. The Echo chainsaws are known to deal with tough jobs efficiently. They tackle tasks such as cutting firewood, pruning limbs, cutting down trees, logging, among other jobs as per the needs of the users.
Echo chainsaws are available in a wide range for both light-duty and heavy-duty applications for home and professional use. The needs and requirements of the user determine the kind of chainsaw they will need. Given the full range of echo chainsaws, it might be a hassle to choose the best tool. This article highlights the best Echo Chainsaw in details.
Why choose the Echo Chainsaws
The following are the reasons that make the Echo Chainsaw Model the best:
- The Echo chainsaws are of high quality, which ensures high performance and smooth running of the operations.
- Echo chainsaws are available in both heavy-duty and light-duty, which makes them convenient for home-based use and professional use.
- With Echo chainsaws, vibration reduction technology enables comfort and control as well as easy access to the saw functionality.
- The Echo chainsaws are durable and offer convenience as they are always ready to tackle any given task.
- The Echo chainsaws give back maximum value as they are made using professional-grade components. Also, a wide range of accessories for the chainsaws is available.
The Best Echo Chainsaw
Choosing the best Echo chainsaw can be a hard task given the full range of chainsaws available in the market. Below is the best Echo chainsaw:
Echo CS-590 20″ Timber Wolf Chainsaw
Echo CS-590 chainsaw is a professional tool which has excellent quality and comes with amazing features. Its utmost efficiency is enabled by the safety measures it has ensuring there is a smooth operation. It handles the heavy-duty tasks and large jobs with ease, given that it has a two-stroke engine. It is easy to start and operate, given its fair distribution of weight.
This chainsaw uses the same engine as CS-600. It is an expensive chainsaw compared to other chainsaws but also gives a wide range of benefits and efficiency. It is not light in weight but manageable and has no issues during operations. It is an ideal tool for those people who own decent yards of trees.
Properties of Echo CS-590 20″ Timber Wolf Chainsaw
- Measurement and weight
The Echo CS-590 Timber Wolf Chainsaw measures 20.6 x 13.5 x 10.8 inches and has a bar length of 20 inches. The bar length allows the chainsaw to cut through a large diameter of about 30-40 inches.
The professional chainsaw weighs 17 pounds. Besides being not the lightest echo chainsaw available, it is manageable during the given tasks. However, size and weight are not suitable for a beginner.
- Engine power
Echo CS-590 chainsaw is a gas-powered chainsaw that has a 2-stroke engine which enables the high performance. The 57.8 cc engine is among the top engines in the market. The engine model it the best for ranches and farms with plenty of jobs that require a powerful chainsaw.
- Ease of use
The chainsaw has features which allow the users to have a good time during the operations and has less fatigue. It has a handle that fits in hand well and ensures a good grip. It is also easy to start the rope, given its decompressing valve, which allows a great start with a little pulling.
The chainsaw automatically lubricates itself. All that is needed is to have a full oil reservoir and get the operation running.
The chainsaw has bumper spikes and a dual chain brake that enables easy control and handling of the tool. It is also easy to steady a derailed chain using the chain brake in case of such emergencies.
The pros and cons of Echo CS-590 20″ Timber Wolf Chainsaw
- The chainsaw has a great balance and runs the tasks smoothly given the features it possesses as well as the powerful engine.
- The chainsaw requires minimum maintenance as it comes with a pre-cleaner, air filler which is easily accessible and a clutch driven oiler.
- The chainsaw has great vibration damping.
- The chainsaw is quite expensive compared to other tools in the market.
- Even though the weight of the chainsaw is evenly distributed, it is still relatively heavy and might not be suitable for moving around often.
- The guard of the chainsaw is prone to break easily.
Choosing between the wide ranges of Echo chainsaws can be a daunting task when you want to take home the best chainsaw. Various factors need to be put in place ranging from the power of the chainsaw, the uses and ease to handle your requirements among other factors.
Echo CS-590 20″ Timber Wolf Chainsaw is a professional chainsaw that handles heavy-duty tasks with ease. It has incredible features and a powerful engine that enables it to be efficient and give the maximum value for the investments made.
Read more topic: Jonsered Chainsaw Vs. Echo