ARE YOU THINKING YOU MAY WANT TO BUILD A NEW HOME? ONE WITH FOR YOUR SPECIAL NEEDS AND DESIRES IN MIND? IT IS NOT AS UNREALISTIC OR DIFFICULT AS IT MAY SOUND.
HERE IS HOW OUR FIVE STEP PROCESS WORKS:
1. FREE, NO OBLIGATION, DESIGN CONSULTATION – As part of our free design consultation, we help you figure our what kind of home you should build, what your final budget will be and what lot (if you don’t have one) might fit you best.
2. DESIGN AND PLANNING - If you decide to move forward, then we move into the home design process. This process is key to the success of your building experience and this is where we shine. We have a great system that takes your ideas and creates you a custom design that fits your personal space requirements, feature preferences and design tastes. We also have a professional team to guide your through the color choice and interior design process.
3. FIXED PRICE CONTRACT – Now we can enter into a fixed price contract. Here we detail everything and so there are no surprises or missing pieces.
4. WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING – We deal with all the complicated permitting, engineering and bank paperwork that are required to start construction.
5. WE BUILD YOUR HOME! – Your get the pleasure of watching your home being built from start to finish.
ANSWERS TO YOUR OTHER QUESTIONS-
Is it more expensive to build a custom home?
Of course what features and finishes you want in your home can determine the final cost but generally it does not have to cost any more to have us build you a custom home than to buy an equivalent home on the market.
How do I finance a building my home?
With historically low interest rates and lenders loosening the strict requirements that have been in place over the last few years, it is a great time to buy a home. We have a great list of local banks and mortgage lenders to help you get the best value in the market.
Is the process of having you build us a home difficult or stressful?
Our customers agree that building a home with us can be a very enjoyable and rewarding experience.